[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Just some coil video incase your interested [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Just some coil video incase your interested

Hi Phil, I'm going to add the specs pretty soon and see if I can add a pic. There is a red acrylic cover on the gap it's just to brite for the smart phone camera. I guess it isn't very smart. When I first started running it without the shield I would get flash burn but haven't had a problem since I covered it.

      From: Phil <pip@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 5:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [TCML] Just some coil video incase your interested

Stan,
Would have been nice if you added the coil's specs to the YT video. It has
some nice length to the streamers, but you want to cover that gap up, before
you get eye problems!!! The fact you can even see it out of your main
vision, is enough to cause 'arc eye' as you most likely already know. Stick
a wooden board in front at the very least to stay safe.

Regards
Phil T
www.hvtesla.com