[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] X-ray transformer for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] X-ray transformer for sale

Hello All,

I have a Siemens 150kv x-,ray transformer I would like to see go to a new home. The machine was working when removed a few years ago, but I have not used it at all since, Therefore, it's as is where is. Quite a bit of the HV cable comes with it, with the requisite connectors for the HV cup terminals. It's located in Hampton, CT. Feel free to email me. ctcdw@xxxxxxx. I'd like to get $200 for it, but will take an offer. Thanks!

Chris Walton