From: Matthew Sweeney <msweeney23@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/24/2015  20:54  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [TCML] Seaching for Mike Delosier

Here are some videos from my older models. I did build a six foot model
with a 14inch sphere running at 10x power delivery. It was a beast but
caused me much trouble due to extremely high electrical field potentials
around the sphere opening. I used steel Ikea bowls and they just wanted to
buckle when I radius them. I have made a few corona rings that help, but
I'm not so good at joining the two ends and soldering a nice smooth joint =(

All my devices are completely home built including PVC form (well I
purchased the PVC), belts, rollers, corona tubes, comb assemblies and
various discharge rods. Of course the motor and hemispherical bowls were
items I could not make myself. Note all devices are extremely quiet- I used
high quality bearings everywhere and drill press for accuracy.

My  6 foot high-power version was insane throwing off continuous charges up
to 40 inches in length which seems way more than possible using a 14inch
sphere.

I have cannibalized my large generator and am building two 3 foot dual-pole
positive/negative generators in an attempt to 'double' the voltage
gradient. We shall see!

Next project is a new Thunderstorm built very high quality and full
self-contained re-pumping. After that it's either a giant Van De Graaff or
a tesla coil. I can build belts up to 6inches wide and many 10's of feet
long, but I cant yet built large spheres over 14inches =(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb-tWeJ3Z0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABKCGXuJDlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsl6rs2cEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3K0C1CeVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3CSO9fIQu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ZHrSiVEXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6KdIKDr4Tc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em67iXD5-ms ; (voltage specified is likely
incorrect)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I37C5qWRi3A (voltage specified is likely
incorrect)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQTRKiYsCEc (just for fun).

Any questions please let me know, I'm certainly no expert but have learned
a few tricks to provide excellent charge rates, smooth operation, and huge
reduction in expensive (my 6ft long 2ft wide belts are only $3 each and
work better than any other I have tried).

Thanks!

Matt Sweeney