[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] For sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] For sale

Dear TCML,Some items for sale, somewhat high profile.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=121833660368&alt=web
At the end of Bill Wysock's life I helped find a buyer to home his collection.  I found someone to buy a lot of Harry Goldman's collection after.  A close friend and I recently drove a budget van full of priceless history from Spokane Washington to the future Tesla Museum at Wardenclyffe.
I don't want to sell things.  But I need about $10K and have few belongings beside my collection and car.  Game over soon in Florida...

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone