[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Synchronous Gap understanding [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Synchronous Gap understanding

Thanks Scott - Hmmm ,,, So If I understand you, you are saying that the gap begins to fire when the moving electrode is approaching the still electrode (_before_ alignment) , do to the high voltage on the cap, and not _at_ or _afte__r_ alignment. And that the Freau controller delays, as apposed to advancing, the 60hz phase to the sync motor so as to delay the arrival of the moving electrode to firing spot, There by allowing adjustment to the optimal firing point just after peak voltage on the cap.

Dave