[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v 60mA each) in parallel [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dual identical FRANCE neon sign transformers (15000v 60mA each) in parallel

I built a 4 X 7.5KV = 240ma Jefferson coil that was quite awesome. Don't
really need 15kv NSTs for amazing results.