[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Need some advice on 150kva sgtc [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need some advice on 150kva sgtc

Good question. But i didn't "accurately" measure the charging current
prior to fire wheel mode. What i can tell there was no sign of any change
in sparkgap behaviour. No difference in light output/color or sound. It
happened very sudden.