[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Advice on 150 kVA SGTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Advice on 150 kVA SGTC

I would think one possible way would be to simply rent a commercial towable
power generator. They're about the size of a small van, can output 200kW or
so and are very frequently used in off-site building construction projects.
Something like that:

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/1497829093/Hot_Sale_200KW_Cummins_Portable_Power_Generator.jpg

Guangyan