[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] NTC Thermistor surge suppression [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NTC Thermistor surge suppression

Is this to code?

If there is an electrical fire, will your insurance company honor your claim
if they find any non-code items in your breaker panel.

I would do an extension cord with a box with the thermistor wired into it.

Dave