[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] 6" Coil Sparks too short [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 6" Coil Sparks too short

Just wanted to post an update. I increased the number of electrodes from 3
to 5. The sparks are longer, but still not quite what I was expecting for a
coil this large. I am thinking of increasing the number of electrodes again
to something like 7. Is this a good idea given the results I just observed?
Here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718hnoMDuEQ> is the coil at its most
recent test.
-Kuba Anglin