[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] PLAYING WITH HIGH-VOLTAGE WIRES, NO BIG DEAL [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] PLAYING WITH HIGH-VOLTAGE WIRES, NO BIG DEAL

Hi John,

I purchased my stainless steel chainmail (chain maille) suit years ago from The Ring Lord in Canada. You can Google it or try:

http://theringlord.com/cart/

They have had internal changes in their business since then but they do list on their website some shark suits now. I understand that they might do custom work:

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=206&cat=Custom+Fabric+%2B+Projects

At the time when I made my purchase a touring professional Tesla group, one member of which has been active in this group, where getting some suits made by them.

Here is a link to a 25 second YouTube video of me performing in full chain mail at a huge festival in the Nevada dessert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRD4DGQljGc&feature=youtu.be

The suit works great but after a couple of seasons of performing in the Nevada dessert I started to feel shocks when performing. It turns out that the corrosive dust of the dessert that collected in the chain suit was causing the problem. A special cleaning restored the suit to proper working order.

The custom made suit cost over $1000 when purchased years ago.

Happy and safe coiling,
Terry Leonard (aka Kilovolt)