[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] New to the site [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New to the site

Here is my next question; The plans I am following for my first TC are quite detailed and easy to follow, but I see a few things that I think could be better, such as not routing the secondary wires inside the coil form. SO given that the transformer is a neon 60 hz-6000 v-30 ma, and the Cap is a 0.01 mfd - 10,000 vac , and it will be a spark gap TC, and an 8" toroid What would be the optimum primary and secondary coil confg. I know there must be a formula for this, but that would just confuse me, math is not my long suit. I just want to build this the best that it can be as I do my other projects, go here ( https://www.youtube.com/user/dr043042#p/u) to see some of them.
Thank you very much for any advice,  Doug Johnson