[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Trying to figure out if it's better to put your mmc in series and rsg in parallel or vice versa [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Trying to figure out if it's better to put your mmc in series and rsg in parallel or vice versa

Hey guys, I Currently Have my rotary Spark Gap In parellel and my MMC in
series,  I've done it the other way around in the past. The coil I'm
working on is an 8" , the pole pig I'm using is a dual bushing 14.4kv , I
removed the ground of the h2 bushing so both legs are hot, that's why I
thought it was better the first way. Would it be better to ground out the
h2 and reconfigure the set up, or leave it the way I have it? I am getting
pretty good streamers the way it is , but would appreciate your
suggestions.  Thanks.