[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ultraviolet Observations?

We have noticed a purple glow around TC streamers which doesn't seem to be there in film camera pix. There's no obvious structure, but it's always there if the background is black enough. Are the lenses made of different glass? Fused quartz, maybe? You can get black flock paper from astronomy stores which is very black and would make a good background. It would be interesting to find out what is going on here.

---Carl