[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capturing imagery from high energy and non-visible energy fields

I think I could handle the engineering aspect of it if I could find the
appropriate CCDs that would accept these desirable levels.  I'll have to
shop around a bit as I'd like to start off with the most flexible CCD with
the highest bang for the buck to at least get a working prototype before I
start going for some of the more exotic portions of the spectrum.