[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Arc intensity variations [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Arc intensity variations

Do you have an image or video showing this?

I don't think I have seen what you have talked about before. Here's example
of spark discharges from my small coil forming streamers in parallel from
what Jim mentioned. I don't see any of what you mentioned in photos from my
other coils of various sizes. See:
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8376/8541493944_fe76f78891_b.jpg

Guangyan