From: Teslalabor <teslalabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 12:14 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] 833A Design Research

Long time ago I replaced a 833A tube with a 833C tube, keeping in mind that

both tubes should have the same electrical parameters, only difference is

the 833C has a graphite anode. The system was a perfectly working Staccato

VTTC BUT with the 833C, the Staccato mode didn't work properly any longer.
never found an explanation for this.

Regards,
Stefan

----- Original