From: David Buchanan <thebuchanan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/03/2015  09:37  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [TCML] Power factor correction

Send me your mailing address. Sorry i lost track of our earlier comunication. Need any large diodes? Probably 500-1000 volts, 50-75 amps. I can spare 4, enough to make a full wave. I also have some scrap copper .050" thick x 3.5" wide x 6-18" random lengths. Got to down size to make room for other interests.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone