[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Ion generator + VDG eats my power supply [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ion generator + VDG eats my power supply

LiPos can be very tender - I would not use them where there is any danger of
arcing or overvoltage.

Google " lipo battery fire " turns up some fun youtube videos... Granted,
there is a lot of blatant abuse in most of them but they do not like
overvoltage or current...

Dave