[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Looking for a spun toroid [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Looking for a spun toroid

I only do the toroids in copper these days, but try
http://www.amazing1.com/toroids.html

A lot can be said against Information Unlimited, but their seamless
toroids are top notch.

Cheers, Finn Hammer