[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Kick back voltage [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Kick back voltage

That will vary depending on your load. If the load absorbs most of the pulse, it will not heat up. But the energy stored in the inductor has to go somewhere, so if there is no load it might heat up the diode.