Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 9:54 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Bipolar TK

Em 10/10/2015 13:39, Doug escreveu:
Here is a short video showing the improvements on my bipolar TK,with
more turns on the secondary and 2 stacks of 4 mason jar disc
top-loads. I gained 2 inches of spark length with this.
https://youtu.be/rABkBNbbJws
Doug
Nice construction. More terminal capacitance helps in the formation of
long sparks. It seems that it would work without the breakout points.
You could try small spheres of several diameters instead of the points
to see if there is some improvement.

Best regards,

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz