[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Bipolar [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bipolar

> Em 16 de out de 2015, às 15:13, doug <doug11642@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
> Hi All;
> I hope I don't upset the Earths gravity field with this little Bipolar,LOL! I made some alterations and now I am getting 9"+ sparks in spite of the fact that there are discharges off the ends of the secondary. I think that before I raise the coils I will see if I can cure the problem with nylon tie bars instead of 1/4/20 steel rod.

You can try to cover the connections to the secondary coil with something round, not leaving exposed sharp edges. Metal balls, small toroids. The same for the other end of the discharge path.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz