[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] just wondering... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] just wondering...

Mostly as a high voltage supply, but also to possibly make a temporary
Jacob's ladder to go with my tesla coil demo this Halloween.  Tried doing
the 12V with driver thing, using
This:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iVBGaz57fSX040MUlPY0VxOXM/view?usp=sharin
g Coil, and
This:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iVBGaz57fSOHE2VzBIaFB2UlU/view?usp=sharin
g 2-transistor driver,
Switching at about 400 hz, but sparks were dismal at best.