[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] VDGer Tesla project [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDGer Tesla project

Oh hey believe me im far behind, my last coil was 23 years ago and at that
time vaccum tubes were still the only other option. Finding capacitors was
hard enough i did build my own and after it exploded tried an early mmc
using 100's of capaictors from axe-man. It actually worked, for a few
seconds, then vaporized into a cloud of dissapointment.

There is so much progress ive seen since then from the oklahoma monster
coil to these brilliant tiny dual resonant solid state works of art putting
out 5x coil length.

While impressed i admit on im the original nuts and bolts style - same
reason i love old static charge machines.

I habe the parts, time, and money to build a really good medium sized coil
from scratch but i do need those caps, good wire, and other ideas so i dont
get another visit from my local HAM radio enthusiastic "i know you have
hidden in here because its screaching all over the emergency freqs. It
wasnt too hard to find you. "

Yeah, need to avoid that this time.

So,, materials, time, plenty of money, good workstop tools and obssesive
compulsive about quality. I just need a few nudges in the right direction.