[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] HV DC Circuit check? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] HV DC Circuit check?

Hi, does anyone mind checking this simply circuit? It's simple idea to
convert output from 15KV A/C NST to +/10.5KV DC.

I have included basic filter capacitors but no fuse and no current
resistors.

I did not include specific components but they will be chosen at least 2-3
times the expected voltage/power.

Diodes will be strung and potted, as will current limited resister chains.

Thanks!

Matt Sweeney

http://www.digikey.com/schemeit/#1xso

If you can't get to the schematic let me know I'll post a picture on my
server.

Thanks!

Matt Sweeney