[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] JavaTC 3D [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] JavaTC 3D

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted here, but I just wanted to let everyone
know that Bart Anderson just released JavaTC3D. The reason I'm making this
announcement is because I wrote the 3D display part. The 3D TC display
software is open source and you can get the code here:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc3d/script/TC3D.js

The 3D display is where the normal 2D drawing would be. You can left click
and drag to rotate the display, right click pans, and the mouse scroll
wheel zooms.

Also there is now a ring toroid utility which is pretty neat. There are
other features as well, but I'll let Bart list those.

-Phillip