[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Not coil related, but a HV question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Not coil related, but a HV question

Arcing is a much greater problem at high altitudes.  D.C. Generator output is reduced at altitudes above 15,000 feet due to arcing.   This is due to brush arcing.

Sent from my iPhone