Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] DC Resonant coil Questions

Hi Dave,

Regarding the De-q-ing diode I only know that when I tried a solid state one once it didn't last any time at all. Maybe if it was put in between the smoothing capacitors and the charging choke it might work and do some good that way.

I don't remember what the current draw from the mains was but I,ll check it when I run it on Saturday and let you know.

Roger