[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] the hell is this place? 8 ) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] the hell is this place? 8 )

Ah nice signature,
So I am actually part of the stuff that the universe was created of,
Since it does consists out of morons to :-)

When I was a kid at a regular interval
The power in the house went down,
When I was cursing very loude my family knew I was still alive...

So cursing when at power outages is still a habit...

I did once connect a vacuum tube coupling transformer up to the power-grid
in an attempt to make high voltage
And did connect a tv fly back transformer directly to the grid,
I remember the small black mushroom shaped cloud that it produced as if it
was yesterday...

I was only 11 or 12 when I did so...

Needles to say we burned much fuses..

I am a more advanced thinkerer nowadays...

But do still consider myself an occasional and occupational moron...

Kind regards,

Sietze...

Op ma 5 dec. 2016 om 13:04 schreef father dest <dim0n43g@xxxxxxxxx>