[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Longer video's of SGTC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Longer video's of SGTC

Very nice!
Output looks similar to mine .... 60mA?
Bet the trick or treaters loved that. Lol
I wanted to take mine out for Halloween, but reconsidered because I don't know how much interference I'm sharing with the neighbors already. Tesla enthusiast first and good neighbor second. We all have priorities.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone