[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Copper / Tungsten Electrodes [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Copper / Tungsten Electrodes

FYI

I have one bench grinder set up for grinding only carbide. Norton sells
what is refered to as a "green" wheel. It will grind carbide just like a
standard wheel grinds steel.

Fastenal has: Norton 6"x1" AH Green Gemini 60g. The Norton PN: 66252837187.

Tim Flood