[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Ring topload [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Ring topload

Question on construction of ring toploads.  The tubing is supported by some sort of plastic insulators.  So each individual ring of tubing does not need to touch each other?  But what does the top of the secondary coil connect too?  Do the supporting crossbars just connect to the middle ring?

John Cooper. My only experience is with dryer duct hose and spun aluminum toploads.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5™, a Cricket 4G LTE smartphone