[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils in Southern California area? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils in Southern California area?

Just build a fake one….
Big PVC pipe, some paint and glossy enamel, then top it off with a motorcycle rim wrapped with dryer duct.