[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] tesla coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] tesla coil

Hi Everyone
I have updated my Flickr site to show my Tesla coil making form now to beginning. I have not been on here in while, had a wreck in 2010 7 operations later just starting to get around again. Gone blind from a drug they gave me for nerve pain, had to operate on both eyes to see again, but can not see up close any more. My next coil will be a DRSSTC bipolar, going for 30 in arc's, the last thing I will make is a 900KV Van De Graaf Generator that will be 6FT. tall with a 24 ball on top. I love doing this but eyes and health want let me do it any more. The bipolar is already started when finish I will do video on it and post it.
If anyone want to look at the flick site here is the link.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/91001059@N08/
Still looking for design idea's on the bipolar.
Thanks for all the help from people on here.
thanks
Alton
w5als