[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Capacitors free to a good home [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capacitors free to a good home

If you don't get anyone else interested, let me know. My dad works near
where you live, and I could probably convince him to pick them up for me.

--andy