From: Tesla <tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Gomez <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 9:01 AM
To: Tesla list
Subject: Re: [TCML] Strickfaden's "Lightning Screen"

I have seen 1/4" - 5/16" or so round patio table replacement glass tabletops
available at places that sell patio furniture for reasonable ( <$100 ) sums, and
my first thought was "who wants to build a really dangerous Wimshurst?!"  ;D

I think they'd also make an excellent Eye of Thor or whatever this prop has
been called generically. (I personally don't want to steal Ken S.'s thunder, heh)

 - B(G)L