[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil x Van de Graaff [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil x Van de Graaff

I have had only one chance to see the big VDG run at the Boston MOS and it was awesome to say least! The TC's, at least when i was there, were far enough away from the VDG terminal that they could have no effect. Almost worth a trip to Boston just to see that show, at least for those of us who love arcs and sparks....

Ed