[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Ground [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ground

Thanks guys,
I'll drive a new ground rod,  cheaper than buying a bunch of chicken wire. I already have a dedicated ground in the back yard, I guess I'll have one in the front yard too =)
Cheers, Jay
------ Original message------From: jhowson4 Date: Sun, Oct 23, 2016 9:58 PMTo: Tesla List;Cc: Subject:[TCML] Ground
Hello all, What are your thoughts on using a well pipe as rf ground.  Its a beefy hunk or iron sticking out of my front yard. Planning on running the coil for holloween. I am told the well has an electric pump down in its depths somewhere, but I also have some form of pump under my house so I'm not sure if the first statement is true or not. If it does have a pump in the pipe somewhere if rather not break it...Any help is appreciated. -JaySent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone_______________________________________________Tesla mailing listTesla@pupman.comhttp://www.pupman.com/mailman/listinfo/tesla