[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Coiling tips & tricks? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coiling tips & tricks?

Variable speed foot pedal for a drill.
end caps and all thread suspended by a small piece of plastic and marine lube in the hole.
My windings are tight and very robust even when taking hits from over coupling.
The same rig handles coils from 1.5” PVC to 4” ABS, I haven’t tried bigger (yet).