[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] First coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] First coil

Great start.  Several years ago I went to a dc design using a rotary gap
that both charges and discharges the primary capacitor.  I'm running a
7,700 volt pole transformer with a variable input.  I've only ran at about
180 vac in and getting about the same output you are now getting.     I've
got a 14,400 pole transformer ready to use, however with the coil inside
I'm almost afraid to increase my input level.  As I get older I am becoming
more careful:)  Charles

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>