[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Secondary strike rail [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Secondary strike rail

I have been thinking about ways to mitigate strikes to the primary. Rather than place a piece of acrylic over the secondary with a lot of overhang as I have seen suggested, I was thinking of adding another grounded strike rail midway between the secondary and the outer strike rail. I am sure the acrylic sheet is effective but it would increase the footprint of my coil considerably. Adding an inner strike rail would not increase the size. Thoughts?