[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Electrode erosion [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Electrode erosion

All,

Below is a link to what the ablation of the copper-tungsten alloy looks like:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/33962508@N03/35878286343/in/dateposted/

The outer larger diameter ones are the Cu/W mix, middle one is Tungsten (with a trace element - TIG rods)

Regards Phil www.hvtesla.com