[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Fwd: Mailman privacy alert [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Fwd: Mailman privacy alert

Hello,
I am Richard Wall.  I was formerly a member of Tesla List and still may be.  I still get ongoing posts from the list, but I'm unable to send to the list.

Due to health issues I have been away from Tesla Coils for several years.  Most recently I have devised a very inexpensive precision spherical metal top-load and would like to share it with the Tesla list. The largest is a brushed 14" diameter and the smallest is 4.75".  The costs of the materials is less than $4 for the 4.75" diameter and less than $24 for the 14" diameter spheres.

Building is simple and construction time is about an hour depending on your experience, but it is quite simple.  The spheres are precision and quite rugged.  There are several other diameters between the two I have listed above.

Please check my TC list status as I would like to share this and photos with the list.

Sincerely,
Richard Wall