Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] 12 kV Potential Transformer on eBay for less that $100

Bert thanks for the heads up.  I got up early this morning and noticed no
one had bid on the transformer.  Got it for the starting bid.  Ans I do
have an idea for its use.  I have a real old x-ray rotary rectifier setup
that I might modify to use as a charging/discharging arrangement like in my
DC coils but operating with an ac power source.  Hopefully I can make it
work.  Charles Rakes

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 7:13 AM, Bert Hickman <bert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>