[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Old Hot streamer Spreadsheet gone AWOL [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Old Hot streamer Spreadsheet gone AWOL

Not correcting you. Just an FYI for folks that type spaces in the browser window.

      From: Miles Mauldin <TeslaMiles@xxxxxxx>
 Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 4:56 PM
 Subject: Re: [TCML] Old Hot streamer Spreadsheet gone AWOL

Not sure I understand your point, the URL in the previous message had ASCII spaces, which when clicked returned a 404. Providing the Hex equivalent of %20 to represent the space fixes corrects the improper format.  Am I missing something in your message correcting me?

Miles (the other Miles)

Sent from a tiny device with a tiny keyboard via some cloud...