[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] 42" Sparks 12/30 - John Freau [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 42" Sparks 12/30 - John Freau

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/1999/October/msg00243.html
These are the specs I was reading.  I have not actually seen any pictures
of it.
What made we look twice was the windings on primary. Sounds like I should
get some more caps and put together a synchronous gap. I bought a motor and
was getting around to making it and putting on my first coil but I saw this
and well my first coil kinda well it is what it is...
I know ive heard negative things on the black tube for secondary(abs I
think), Im going to use the green sewer line pvc. Anything consequential?