[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Economic small toroid source [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Economic small toroid source

On 3/13/17 11:02 AM, Terry Oxandale wrote:
Just thought I'd pass this on to the group in case nobody has happened on these. They are designed for exhaust systems, but looking at the photos, I would say they provide the next best thing to a spun aluminum toroid. 9" OD, and 3" ID with a secondary (?) diameter of 3". These are SS, so that makes it easier to tack a mounting plate in the middle of the toroid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mandrel-Bend-Donut-3-0-3-0in-3in-3-00-3-Exhaust-Intake-Stainless-Steel-Ubend-/350977132953?hash=item51b7de0999:g:hk0AAOSwQJ5URqpO&vxp=mtr

Terry

These are available in a variety of sizes, and there's been someone on the list who's used them. A search of the archives for donuts may find them. They are *heavy*, being made of steel.