[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Mailing List [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Mailing List

David,

Just include as many details and photographs of the configuration as
possible. A few questions:

How is the spark gap quenched?

Does the toroid have a breakout point on it?

Can you lower the capacitance of the MMC and see what happens?

Eric