[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] First coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] First coil

They look like PFC capacitors to me. No good for TC use.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rafal Pisula via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 3:47:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] First coil

Hi folks,

My first post - I just saw these caps listed on industrial auction site -
not sure if of any use here, but just in case they are:

http://www.go-dove.com/en/auction/view?id=12580057

If anyone is interested, but is hesitant due to collection reasons etc -
let me know, (PM me) as I can bid / collect on your behalf etc as I am
interested in other items there, plus not too far for me

Cheers

Rafal